Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Mans Nation

We are the elite snipers of CoD4 and we have come to have our REDEMPTION!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How to Join .:DMN:.

Please click to apply to join our clan

Apply
Similar topics
Join our Xfire clan

Please visit and join our xfire clan

Join Xfire
XFire List

Add cgkstealth and cobra1233 to your XFire!

Founders and Admin

List of Losers xDD

Moderators

Recruiters

Members

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Bloodisintheair25

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone 23pavel

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Squashednuts

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Silencegun

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone T0masss

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Lhalpl

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone

Go down 
+2
Jeremy
.:DMN:. Viper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Empty
PostSubject: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 7:53 pm

Ok peeps I'm gonna take a "vacation" here in like 4 hours so I just wanted to let ya guys know that way you all don't start freaking out when I'm not here.

I will probably be gone until Sunday so not that long but anyways C ya when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 8:16 pm

ok bro cya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 10:34 pm

Ok forget that I just found out that I'm not going!!!!! YAY!!!!
Now I get to go to the tractor pulls instead!! YES!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 2:07 pm

why ant u goin
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:23 am

Cause tractor pullin is WAY more fun than going to the lake and fishin...... (and boating)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:24 pm

what u dont like fishin?
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X
Friend/Allies
Friend/Allies

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:57 pm

because hes so weak to get the fish out of the water
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Cobra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:33 pm

haha nah he benches 245 hes beast and good ur not going cobra would have missed u Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:49 am

LOL! Well I don't quite bench 245 (more like 235 lol) but fishing is boring compared pulling tractors. And if any of you city-slickers have anything to say to that then you need to come to the country and see how we roll out here.
.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone 88
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:09 pm

i never did tractor pullin do ya mean pullin stuff wth a tractor or pullin a tractor cuz u be a bit weak to do da second Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:16 pm

are u serious u bench 235?! Surprised and haha yea tractors are alot of fun flower lol flower xD
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:33 pm

Wow...... you guys fail. Seriously.

And ya Jeremy we pull stuff (particularly sleds) with tractors. Boatload of fun in the sun. I will have to get some pics of my tractor sometime.....

Until then this is a video close to what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTmb3OxT31k

And if you don't think that is impressive then you need to see the ProStock farm class, semi pulls, or ProStock truck pulls, those are even better Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 5:29 pm

no u fail lol Razz and thats not a tractor thats a freaking dragster flower i love this flower Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 11:06 pm

WOW....

Exactly my point......

That is a Kohler twin-C if I'm not mistaken. (NOT a dragster) Pretty good tractor. I only pull a single-C Tecumseh but still with no governor, no rev limitor and 112-Octane racing fuel the little Tecumseh will still rev to about 4,500RPM. And with the bored out piston, custom cam and HS plugs its not to shabby. Put all that power to the dirt via 26-12-12 Carlisles and its a pretty wicked little machine.

--EDIT-- I will bet that NONE of you guys have ANY idea what I'm talking about. If so well then I feel sorry 4 you....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 2:03 am

lol ok well they took the body design from the dragster lol ive been driving tractors for a whole summer now havnt reallty checked out the engine o much so nope i dont have a clue what u talking about ahaha but maybe next summer i will Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 8:05 am

u guys are so sad lol!
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.Trigger|A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 8:48 am

bounce lol! I thought the same
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 11:17 am

yh why cant they just get a life and go huntin like i do
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:29 pm

U hunt Jeremy?!.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone Icon_eek Wow I do too lol. What U hunt??

And BTW I know none of you guys have a clue about pulling tractors and stuff and thats why I feel sorry for you...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 3:45 pm

i hunt wild boar yh itz awesome the feelin when u kill the big fat shit to end it shit mud life

btw i dont eat em trhat often usally seel em to the butchers
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL
.:DMN:. NUMSKULL

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 7:15 pm

yh i have only ever killed 1 and had an assist lol

Jeremy has got like 5
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 4:05 pm

Jeremy wrote:
i hunt wild boar
btw i dont eat em trhat often usally seel em to the butchers

First off that means you are a sissy if U don't eat them lol. I eat everything I hunt.

And what kind of guns you use?? Some kind of rifle I suppose taking like 200 yards shot right? Or do you use some kind of big-ass gun at like point-blank range to blow it to shreds?

Probably haven't shot much trap or skeet right? Deer hunt any? Bird, squirrel or rabbit hunt? <--- ^^^ THAT is hunting. Using a shotgun at close range following a MOVING target with a limit to 3 shells. THAT is hunting, using some skill getting close to it not just sitting at 200-300 yards blasting stuff that doesn't even know U are around.

BTW you bow hunt any?? Compound/crossbow? (Those are fun too)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 3:35 am

LMAO!!! daaam jeremy he kina burned u on tha one hehe..... lol lil viper thinks he can hunt xDD
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 4:10 pm

well i sometimes use a crossbow with like a traqalizer dark to not kill the poor thing but usally i go and camp with a rifle in a tree
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 11:51 pm

Jeremy wrote:
well i sometimes use a crossbow with like a traqalizer dark to not kill the poor thing but usally i go and camp with a rifle in a tree

Ok now I'm confused first you said
Jeremy wrote:
yh itz awesome the feelin when u kill the big fat shit to end it shit mud life
but now you are saying "not to kill the poor thing"?? LOL!

And you use treestands? Being on the ground is much more fun (Especially for coyote hunting) its a whole new rush knowing that this thing COULD eat you if it was hungry enough.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone   .:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:DMN:. Viper gonna be gone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next