Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Mans Nation

We are the elite snipers of CoD4 and we have come to have our REDEMPTION!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How to Join .:DMN:.

Please click to apply to join our clan

Apply
Join our Xfire clan

Please visit and join our xfire clan

Join Xfire
XFire List

Add cgkstealth and cobra1233 to your XFire!

Founders and Admin

List of Losers xDD

Moderators

Recruiters

Members

The Hippie and The Nun Bloodisintheair25

The Hippie and The Nun 23pavel

The Hippie and The Nun Squashednuts

The Hippie and The Nun Silencegun

The Hippie and The Nun T0masss

The Hippie and The Nun Lhalpl

The Hippie and The Nun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:.Anaconda|GoD
Admin
Admin
.:DMN:.Anaconda|GoD

The Hippie and The Nun Empty
PostSubject: The Hippie and The Nun   The Hippie and The Nun I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 2:57 am

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Cobra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hippie and The Nun   The Hippie and The Nun I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:14 am

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:. Viper
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder
.:DMN:. Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Hippie and The Nun   The Hippie and The Nun I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 5:02 am

The Hippie and The Nun 88The Hippie and The Nun 88 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hippie and The Nun   The Hippie and The Nun I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 5:05 am

hahahahahahaha thats pretty good xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hippie and The Nun   The Hippie and The Nun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hippie and The Nun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Mans Nation :: Other :: Off topic/Anything :: Humor-
Jump to: