Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Mans Nation

We are the elite snipers of CoD4 and we have come to have our REDEMPTION!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How to Join .:DMN:.

Please click to apply to join our clan

Apply
Similar topics
Join our Xfire clan

Please visit and join our xfire clan

Join Xfire
XFire List

Add cgkstealth and cobra1233 to your XFire!

Founders and Admin

List of Losers xDD

Moderators

Recruiters

Members

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Bloodisintheair25

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. 23pavel

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Squashednuts

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Silencegun

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. T0masss

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Lhalpl

Puzzling question. Plz answer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:DMN:. Viper
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Empty
PostSubject: Puzzling question. Plz answer.   Puzzling question.  Plz answer. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 5:47 am

I was on the Steam forums just a little while ago and found something that had me puzzled. I just want to hear what you guys think...

"Valve hereby grants, and you accept, a limited, terminable, non-exclusive license and right to use the Steam Software for your personal use in accordance with this Agreement and the Subscription Terms. The Steam Software is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Steam Software."

I read this and began thinking that since the "Steam Software" they refer to is my Steam account, do I even own this CoD6 CD sitting in front of me?? scratch

My question is if for some reason Steam wants to terminate my account I (obviously) could NOT log into Steam which means I could also NOT launch CoD6. That being said, if they decide to terminate my account then am I done with playing CoD6??

So even after I spend $40.00 on buying the game they can (For whatever reason) terminate my account and end my chances at playing CoD6 again.

So why did I bother BUYING the game if they ultimately have control over if I can play it or not. I mean if I bought it shouldn't I be able to play it when I want to?? Question Question

Post what you think. (Sorry for the long article guys)
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.Mamba|Founder
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder
.:DMN:.Mamba|Founder

PostSubject: Re: Puzzling question. Plz answer.   Puzzling question.  Plz answer. I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:03 pm

true true.

also cod6 has gotten boring to me... i play halo 3 on xbox and cod4 on pc now.. there was to many problems with mw2 like commando and NO DEDICATED SERVERS???? Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Crazy-baby-exams1 just couldnt take it anymore
Back to top Go down
https://dmn4ever.forumotion.com
.:DMN:.Anaconda|GoD
Admin
Admin
.:DMN:.Anaconda|GoD

PostSubject: Re: Puzzling question. Plz answer.   Puzzling question.  Plz answer. I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:
true true.

also cod6 has gotten boring to me... i play halo 3 on xbox and cod4 on pc now.. there was to many problems with mw2 like commando and NO DEDICATED SERVERS???? Puzzling question.  Plz answer. Crazy-baby-exams1 just couldnt take it anymore

Evil or Very Mad i hate u scott Wink MW2 will never get boring plus im 9th prestige so how can it get boring when ur higher lvl than any1 else?
Back to top Go down
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Puzzling question. Plz answer.   Puzzling question.  Plz answer. I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 8:16 pm

CoD6 is a !@#$%^&*()@)#(@(#*@ Piece of (#@$ and Activision is just SOO %$&@#^!!!!!! for scamming PC ppl like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzling question. Plz answer.   Puzzling question.  Plz answer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzling question. Plz answer.
Page 1 of 1