Dead Mans Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Mans Nation

We are the elite snipers of CoD4 and we have come to have our REDEMPTION!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How to Join .:DMN:.

Please click to apply to join our clan

Apply
Similar topics
    Join our Xfire clan

Please visit and join our xfire clan

Join Xfire
    XFire List

Add cgkstealth and cobra1233 to your XFire!

Founders and Admin

List of Losers xDD

Moderators

Recruiters

Members

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! Bloodisintheair25

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! 23pavel

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! Squashednuts

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! Silencegun

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! T0masss

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! Lhalpl

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    .:DMN:.Anaconda|GoD
    Admin
    Admin

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! Empty
    PostSubject: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 3:50 pm

<---- Thats Right GOD! MUUAAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    .:DMN:.Mamba|Founder
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:06 pm

oh shit he has made a group for GOD and is PINK!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    https://dmn4ever.forumotion.com
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:54 pm

o yea suck it
    Back to top Go down
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:55 pm

you should get on xbox and join my party
    Back to top Go down
    .:DMN:. Viper
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 8:33 pm

Flame why would you call yourself a Lozer.....
    scratch

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 2:04 am

lol! lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 2:43 am

Admin wrote:
    lol! lol!

I know Prt it just doesn't make any sense to me....
    (But then again neither does he sometimes)
    lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Admin/Founder
    Admin/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:04 pm

everyone look at flames profile!!
    Back to top Go down
    Qureshi#1
    Friend/Allies
    Friend/Allies

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 10:54 pm

Flamer is conflicted with the inner ego of the spastic monkey.

lol...

Sorry Razz

I I love you ya

But i like the rank GOD !!!

WE cheers cheers
    BOW

~Momo
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.snipegen.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!   Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thought I would point out the new user group that only I can join!
    Page 1 of 1